Manitoba 4-H'ers, (past, present & future) your assistance is needed;
- reconnecting with 4-H alumni
- recruiting members for the 4-H 100th celebration committee
Complete the Alumni Registry Form so we can get to know you again.
- This is an opportunity to reconnect with 4-H and be part of the Manitoba 4-H network. Remember, 4-H celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2013 - in just a few short years!
- This is an opportunity to act as a role model for 4-H members and to encourage their continued participation in the 4-H program.
- This is an opportunity to share your experience and act as a resource (judge, speaker, helper) for 4-H clubs in your area if you wish.
- This is an opportunity to assist Manitoba 4-H Council finance member and leader programs or help build the Manitoba 4-H Endowment Fund Foundation for long term 4-H support.
Please download and save the fillable Word form and return as an email attachment, or use the PDF version to fax or send by regular mail.
Join the 4-H 100th Anniversary committee and help prepare for the 2013 celebration.
Most of you will already know that in 2013, 4-H in Canada will celebrate its 100th Anniversary; this is especially significant for Manitoba as 4-H in Canada began in Roland, Manitoba.
Although it may seem far away, committees of the Manitoba and the Canadian 4-H Councils are already working to plan activities and projects for this prestigious milestone.
One of the main events of the 2013 year will be the Annual General Meeting of the Canadian 4-H Council to be held in Winnipeg May 22 - 25. There are several opportunities to assist in hosting this event so please encourage your 4-H contacts to volunteer.